Beyond Race Unveils Winter Covers


The winter issue of Beyond Race Magazine is due to hit newsstands nationwide on February 12th, but guess what... since I'm one of the editors of the mag I can bring you the cover images first! Common will be featured on the front while Attack of the Show will be gracing the back. Check em out!


Front Cover


Back Cover

This issue is an especially big one for me since I booked twelve of the stories in it, including BOTH covers, and I wrote the Attack of the Show feature myself. Start looking for it in mid-Feb and if your favorite magazine purchasing establishment doesn't carry BRM, beat the owner with a stick... or politely request that he, or she, order it. Totally your call.

Comments

KJ said…
dope! i just got put on to the magazine like literally 3 days ago. i'm looking forward to the next issue. keep up the good work!
Adam Bernard said…
Thanks, man! We will!

Popular Posts