Adam B and Adriana Sage?


During a recent self-Google I noticed the Wikipedia page of former adult film star Adriana Sage came up when I looked for my name. My first thought upon seeing this was – how the heck did I end up there? OK, actually my first thought was, “AWESOME,” but it didn’t take too long after that for my brain to meander on over to “how the heck did I end up there?” Well, it turns out the Wiki-gods put a mention of the Prozack Turner song “The Ballad of Adriana Sage” on her page and used my RapReviews interview with Prozack from back in 2006 as a reference, forever linking me in Wiki-ality (word courtesy of Stephen Colbert) with Miss Sage!

Check out her Wikipedia page at the following link and scroll down to the references to check my mention. I’m reference number five.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriana_Sage

Sadly, this is the only way I am connected with Adriana Sage, unless you count adding each other MySpace.

Comments

Crew54 said…
ms. sage...yeah nothing wrong with connecting with her
Paul Gargano said…
Okay, here's one for you: Google "Howie Long, Paul Gargano"

Yeah, that's right! LOL
Adam Bernard said…
Crew54 - Damn skippy!

Paul - Your Google search results were... disturbing.

Popular Posts