Dealing With Too Much

Things weighing on my mind this past week:

Me - Family member in the hospital

Friend #1 - Family member in the hospital

Friend #2 - Family member passed away

Friend #3 - Family member passed away

Friend #4 - Family member passed away

Friend # 5 - Sent up for 6-18 months

So needless to say it’s been a pretty awful week. The fact that there were some problems during this week’s In Da Mixx didn’t help matters. The phone lines weren’t working correctly and a girl flipped out on me for no reason in particular. Gotta love it. I’m feeling like crap and this is the time she picks to act super emotional over some nonsense.

Anyways, there are some good things going on right now. I just got the issue of Elemental that has my Wale Oyejide interview in it (it’s issue 62 with Humpty Hump on the cover). I also just did my first interview for Fish N Grits. Topping the list of great things going on, though, is the Red Sox winning the World Series!!! I know my grandfather is somewhere in Heaven smiling right now.

Comments

Popular Posts