My girlfriend eats ghosts

It's been an eventful couple of days. Let's start with my interview with Jem on Friday. This woman ROCKS! I love her music, and finding out she's a personable, intelligent, amazing person to along with that was a real bonus. We're going to be exchanging music with eachother in the coming weeks. The best interviews are the ones where I make new friends, and I think I may have with Jem. In other Jem news, not only will my interview with her go up on ReactMag.com, but I'm also going to be reviewing her album for Remix magazine!!!

Saturday was pretty eventful, as well. My family celebrated my Mom's and grandfather's birthdays (both 2/28!), afterwards I hit a bar with a friend of mine (we invited another friend, but she was acting like a pill, so forget her lame, honkey ass). It's always fun to do the bar (and diner) thing, but this was made especially fun by the fact that we hit Black Rock Castle, which employs my favorite foreign hottie. She speaks little to no English, but I can't let that stop me from hitting on her. Anyone who reads this blog on a regular basis knows of my previous attempts at conversation with this girl, and this week's was especially painful. If it wasn't bad enough that my friend pushed me to speak with her again, I suddenly heard "oh yeah, this is my friend, he has a crush on you," come out of my friend's mouth, and this beautiful Latina woman that I was trying to hit on had this look on her face like a deer caught in headlights. She really had no clue what was going on. She may have thought my friend and I were asking her to partake in a threesome for all I know. Sigh, I just gotta learn Spanish, that's all there is to it.

After the bar my friend and I hit the diner, and the diner we hit had something that fed another addiction of mine.... no, not Latina woman, a woman of another kind, Ms. Pac-Man!!! I dropped my quarters into that machine and got all the way up to level seven before running out of lives. I kick ass at Pac-Man!!! Part of me REALLY wants one of those Pac-Man stand up games for my krib, but another part of me knows that's probably the best way ever to never get a full time job. Once you have Pac-Man, what else do ya need?

Comments

Popular Posts