Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

My confidence is at an all-time high. I had to do some shopping today and once again I came across an attractive checkout girl. After I was rung up she complimented my jacket (a compliment is ALWAYS a good thing), so I decided that after I put my things in my car I was going to go back in and ask her for her number. Well, it turned out that I didn't even need to go back in as the girl in question followed me out to do a quick sweep of the parking lot for lost shopping carts. After I got all my stuff into the car I walked over to her, talked with her for a minute, and, to make a concise story even less lengthy, I got her number. It felt good. It felt good to, once again, approach a woman with absolutely no worries. I love the feeling of confidence that I have right now. Watch out world, right now I'm MONEY and I'm lovin every second of it.

Comments

Popular Posts