I got a call today from a girl I went out with last week. Apparently I'm attractive, smart, funny, and abrasive. Me, abrasive? Go figure. Everyone who knows me has had the reaction of "yeah, AND!?!?" I guess for some people it's not an endearing quality, but it's a part of me. I'm a New Yorker through and through. I've lived in the NYC area for basically 24 of my nearly 25 years on earth and I absolutely love it. Abrasiveness comes with that, and personally, I kinda like it. I also like the thick skin living here has given me. But enough on that.

Last night was a bust. I was supposed to be covering a small show but it got canceled because nobody showed up at the club. At least I met a few cool folks and politicked with the DJ, so I guess the night wasn't completely useless.

I'm really hard at work trying to start my own publication but the CT Commission of the Arts and the Small Business Development Center in Bridgeport don't seem to check their email or voicemail very often. Hopefully I'll get in touch with both of them this week because I want to get this thing started ASAP.

Hofstra Football @ 7:30 PM. Do not disturb. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts