This weekend was great! On Friday night I had an enjoyable night out in New Haven with a fine female. However, if you want to hear more about that you'll have to ask me because this is a blog, not freakin Love Connection.

On Saturday I guested on CNF Music's 7pm to 8pm hour on 1530AM and it went AMAZINGLY well. I got along with the three cats running the show and we all had a good time just chillin, talkin, and playin music. I may be on again soon, so check this site for updates.

Football season starts on Thursday and my fantasy football team is ready to go. The Gideon Yago-meisters are stocked with talent and should destroy the competition in the highly competitive Colony Diner League IV.

Lastly, it's time for ya'll to peep ReactMag.com again as my interviews with Javier and Jacki O went up over the weekend and my interview with Murphy Lee will be going up in a week or so. That's all for now. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts